Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Summer Summer Summer FALL!


Hello! It's like a puppet alarm clock! Every August 1st, I start crafting my Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur shows. I dusted off some uke music, have some ideas for new music..what's moving me right now? Ch-Ch-Ch Changes? This morning, as a super-inspirational charge-up, I watched Barbara Streisand singing 'Hatikva' to Golda Meir! http://youtu.be/8uPHaioopKM
I also am working on my Autumnal shows...thinkin' about pie:apple pie, pumpkin pie, pecan pie...sweaters, socks, boots....I haven't even STARTED to think about leaves changing!!!
Hope to see you all at some shows. I will be publishing Fall show dates on my website soon. www.jillypuppets.com
Meanwhile, I am doing lots and lots of the Bossy Frog Band shows... (Did you know that I am the FROG?) www.bossyfrog.com Come check us out!
May the force (air conditioning) be with you,
Jilly

No comments: