Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wow~ Spring has Sprung!


Hello! It's been a while! How did that happen! I have been BUSY with a grant-like application that took me a few months to pull together AND I was dancing with the Evolve Dance festival. Because of doing all of that writing and dancing (not bad things to do!!!), I have not made a puppet in a while-my juices are ready. Maybe next week when the kids are off I can shuffle away to my lair and make some puppets. Especially because..brace yourselves, my old and neurotic dog, Keira, got into my puppets and wrecked a few.She digs when she is scared, and my puppets were the scene of her crime. Even the puppet hospital could not save the sun. Earth Dragon is a mess, but can be rehabilitated.
I am doing a bunch of birthday parties-the next public show is at the West Nyack library next Friday.
I hope the sun is shining on you, and that I get to see you at a show soon!
peace,
Jilly

No comments: